back to school on monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back to school on monday

Well, it's that time of year again... how many of us are going back to uni/college? I know for myself I'm dreading it... I've taken four months off in hopes of getting the IC under control - but life has a funny way of surprising you! so I'm going back to school pretty much not prepared (pretty bad grammar there, but hey, I'm a math geek).

So has anyone come up with any revolutionary ways of dealing with unresponsive departments (I am using the centre of students with disabilities, but they pretty much steer clear of grad students [img]smile.gif[/img] )? I am trying to be hopeful that marking for two courses and teaching in the help lab along with a full course load and having to work on my thesis will go okay, I do know it's going to be an uphill battle though...
    All obstacles in life are mere opportunities.

- Jesper Larson, Danish Mathematician

Good luck Liisa, I wish you all the best in returning to College...let's hope you will be able to feel a bit better to get through this term of College..
    I with you in prayers and thoughts Liisa all the way!!
    Some how in my heart I know you will do the best you can Liisa!!!

Hugs: Debbie
    Thinking positive has got me through to another day!!

Comment

Bravo on your return to school, Liisa!!! That's wonderful! Your intelligence shines through in all your posts here at the ICN - I'm certain you will do very well!

Best of luck and don't forget to take care of yourself!
      Melanie J.
      "The sun shines not on us, but in us." John Muir

Living a happy life in spite of IC! http://www.ic-network.com/patientstories/melanie.html

Comment

Working...
      X