Poll: Homeschool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

homeschooling

I just wanted to post that I homeschool my kids and we love it. We live in a great school district, but we just have too much fun together to quit! There are plenty of options out there, particularly for teens, who need to learn in a different setting.
    Wife of Andrew and Mom to Asher, 8; Raina Beth, 6; Oberon , 4; Shiloh, 2; and Hava, 1

I am a Homeschooling mom, Autism advocate, and manager of a busy household of 8.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniperSunshine View Post
      I just wanted to post that I homeschool my kids and we love it. We live in a great school district, but we just have too much fun together to quit! There are plenty of options out there, particularly for teens, who need to learn in a different setting.
      I really second this!

I was an extremely visual learner throughout school. Once I was in high school, and homeschooling, my mom took me on several 'historic' road trips to museums, capitols, and battle sights that really instilled the lesson into my teenage mind. I think homeschooling really influenced my look on college too. At public school, I was very much anti college but after homeschooling I am dead set on completing a bachelor's degree.

Plus, who doesn't want to do their schoolwork in pajamas?!
      Cholecystectomy ~ April 2010
      Ulcers ~ June 2010
      IBS ~ September 2010
      Gastroparesis ~ February 2012
      IC ~ September 2011

Treatments:
      Desipramine(2x daily)
      Elmiron(100mg 2x morning/night)
      Elmiron, Lidocain, Sodium Bicarb, Sterile Water Instill (Weekly)
      Uribel(2x daily or as needed)
      Enablex(1xbefore bed)

Supplements:
      Liquid Vitamins
      MegaRed
      Prelief
      SlowFe

Comment

Working...
      X