Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• musiclover
    replied
    I can drink peppermint herbal tea or chamomile tea. Also milk. I can drink a little bit of A&W rootbear with a prelief. Also, if you live near a Trader Joe's, I can drink the blueberry juice, as Kadi mentioned. A lot of people can drink baby pear juice (less ascorbic acid). I haven't tried it yet. I can also drink the vanilla or pumpkin steamers at Starbucks (they have no coffee in them). Also, Tyler's Acid Free, Decaf coffee, as found in the ICN shop. Vanilla milkshakes (if made with real dairy - I think Wendy's has real dairy, but I'm not sure).

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    I like the blackberry Hint water. I get it either from the ICN shop linked at the top of the page or Whole Foods. Since they're a little expensive, I just put a little bit into my plain ice water - it makes it last longer, but still tastes good.

Vanilla bean frappucinos (no coffee!) at Starbucks are good.

I've also made hot or iced peppermint tea from teabags that are 100% peppermint.

Trader Joe's blueberry juice is good also - I dilute it with water & ice. It's especially good if you put it in the blender with crushed ice -- kind of an icee type thing.

Leave a comment:

• too_young
    started a topic What can I drink?

What can I drink?

Has anyone found any drink besides water-[its hard to drink ice water when my family and friends are drinking sodas and floats] Im kind of afraid to try the water packets in my water bottles because they may have artificial sweeteners that can irritate the bladder. I did see some beverage recipes but I really don't have a lot of time or patience when im in pain to make something.Im also a little worried about trying Gatorade or Kid drinks like Capri-sun or Sunny D
    What do you guys drink?

Im finally 17!!!:woohoo:
Working...
X