• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BillB
    replied
    Thank you for letting me know.

That website is fantastic!!

I will definitely want to look into this.

My symptoms are urgency and frequency. Is that what you've had too? How long did it take for the therapy to work?

Leave a comment:

• magic4055
    replied
    Hey there, I also experience that and the only thing that helped with with that was Pelvic Floor Therapy. changed my life. It's hard to find some that will treat men but a website like pelvicguru.com will help you find them!

Leave a comment:

• BillB
    replied
    Thank you for the information! I will look for these things in Canada.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Bupivacaine is also sold under the name Marcaine -- it's a surface analgesic.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Rope_Wrench
    replied
    I use 15 ml of 0.5% Bupivacaine with 4 ml of heparin 10,000 units per ml

But something I have found just as important is the right catheter. For me, any catheter that you must lube with separate lubricant was a nightmare. I was given GentleCath which have a liquid activator inside then package that will activate a coating on the catheter. Absolutely no pain getting it in and out.

Leave a comment:

• BillB
    replied
    "Daily instills are a good option to help with those flares."

Thank you! What drug in the instills works for you?

Leave a comment:

• Rope_Wrench
    replied
    Daily instills are a good option to help with those flares. Unfortunately we have to do a little planning but I will do my instill about an hour before we have sex and that helps to really take the bite out if it. By morning I seem to be doing fine. I would go that route first. Oh, by the way, I'm a male as well.

Leave a comment:

• BillB
    replied
    Originally posted by ICNDonna View Post
    And some day --- when you have your bladder pain under control --- you would be sorry.
    In order for me to have my bladder discomfort under control I need to permanently stop ejaculating. Castration would increase the chance that I manage to do this...

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    And some day --- when you have your bladder pain under control --- you would be sorry.

Leave a comment:

• BillB
    replied
    I would happily get chemically or physically castrated, but I suspect that it will take a long time to convince a doctor in Canada that I have got to have that treatment.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I honestly don't know --- I think that's a good question for your doctor.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• BillB
    started a topic Ejaculation = flare

Ejaculation = flare

I get bad flares that begin soon after I ejaculate. I am single, but I have a strong libido.

Are there others who have this cause of flares? Are there any libido-reducing drugs that I should be aware of? Any tips?
Working...
X