No announcement yet.

Need a Doctor in Los Angeles

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need a Doctor in Los Angeles

    My husband needs a Doctor that specializes in IC. We have seen so many Doctors who say my husband may have IC, but they offer no help. We are located in the Los Angeles area. Close to Brentwood, Santa Monica, San Fernando Valley, Beverly Hills. Please Help!

  • #2
    My friend recommended Dr. Jennifer Berman (310-794-3030) to me. I'm going to see her this week. I think she specializes in females, but it doesn't hurt to try. Good Luck.


    • #3
      Dr. Shlomo Raz is at UCLA & is world-known for some of his work. He has a very nice bedside manner also.
      IC & fibromyalgia since ~'77. Osteoarthritis since ~'88. Idiopathic Thrombocytopenia Purpura (autoimmune blood disease) since '96. IBS for who knows how long. Interstim implant 2/04, revised 6/06, replaced 11/12 & again in 9/17. Antibodies to thyroid since at least '92 (finally diagnosed & treated 1/06). Asthma & vocal cord dysfunction 12/06. Hypoglycemia '07. Perimenopausal at 37, menopause at 45. Pituitary & adrenal failure. Osteopenia. Grade 3 sacral fracture by S3-S4 at age 12, healed 14mm out of place.