Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would a male ICer do an article for the Fall Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would a male ICer do an article for the Fall Forum?

We are in contact with a Boston newspaper to do an article on IC. We really need a male to get the information out to the public that it is not just a woman's disease. Could someone that is interested please contact me. It can be done privately. We really need this information out there!
    Thanks, Molly

Hey Molly,

I'd like to help spread the word if I can -- but I'm not sure whether you need someone to write an article or be interviewed for an article. I could definitely do the latter. I'm not so sure I have the time, desire or capability to write one though.

I'm 29 and have had IC for 15 years. Just last year, I co-founded a new support group for 20-somethings in conjunction with the ICA. So, needless-to-say, I know a little something about the disease.

Let me know if any of this helps.

Jeff

Comment

Hi Jeff,

It would be great if we could get you to Boston for the IC Fall Educational Forum. The newspaper here is going to do an article and I thought maybe having a male's perspective of living with this chronic illness would be a great chance for people to see it is not only a female's debilitating disease. Actually we have one registered male coming but it would be nice if he had company! I would love to talk with you so if you could send me your phone number and or your e-mail address, that would be great! The Forum is coming up fast, Oct. 27th so if you would like to join the already 50 registered ICers, we would have to move fast. IF you can't, would you like to send us a letter decsribing the disease and I will give the media your phone number? What ever works best for you. Let me know as soon as possible......Here is where you sign up (You won't have to pay)........ http://www.ic-network.com/bladdermatters2001/

My e-mail address is: [email protected]
      My real name is Molly and I am looking forward to hearing from you.....
      Hope you are doing well.

Comment

Molly,

I e-mailed you at your aol.com address. If for some reason you didn't get it -- you can contact me at [email protected]

Best,

Jeff

Comment

Working...
        X