Need help with article on IC and men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with article on IC and men

Hi, my name is Stacey Shannon and I am a freelance journalist (and ICer). I write numerous articles for the "IC Optimist," the ICN's publication.

Right now I'm putting together an article for the summer issue about men with IC. I'd love to talk with some of you either through e-mail or over the phone. Questions would include things like when you were diagnosed, your most bothersome symptoms, treatments that have helped you (both medical and self-help), how you cope with IC, etc.

I will also ask for information like your name, geographic location and age. However, you choose whether you'd like to be anonymous for this and to what degree. (For example, I could use your geographic location and age only.)

I need to have my interviews finished by May 22. If you're at all interested, please respond to this post, PM or e-mail me at [email protected]. I will leave it up to you whether we correspond electronically or over the phone. You can call me or give me your number and a good time to call you - whatever is easiest.

Thanks so much for reading all of this!
    ~ Stacey

If I had seen this post earlier, I would have gladly helped. Let me know if you ever need another interview about IC from the male perspective.

Comment

I have actually extended my deadline for collecting interview a couple of extra weeks. Basically, I forgot that this week is the annual American Urology Association meeting, so I'm unable to talk with the urologists for this article for a couple of weeks anyway.

If you're still interested, I would be happy to send you the questions or we can find time for a phone interview. Just reply, PM or e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks for your interest and offer to help!
      ~ Stacey

Comment

Working...
      X