Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ouch_a_lot
    replied
    Fortunately ive never suffered from erection problems or low testosterone (sp?)

We are all so different and finding what helps can take a while. Im still in the middle of my journey.

Ouch.

Leave a comment:

• vtjman
    replied
    This is a really old thread I know, but I just wanted to put my two cents in to say that yes in fact I was found to have extremely low testosterone as well. I am a male 29 years old. I was diagnosed with IC 2.5 years ago, after suffering since about 14.

Leave a comment:

• Trying2Cope
    replied
    Originally posted by Glasshalffull13 View Post
    Are there any men who deal with IC and have tried to start a family? Challenges for us have been low drive, not much semen and lots of pain afterwards. Any advice, warnings or words of encouragement?

Thanks
    The best piece of advice I could give you is to get checked for low testosterone. I experienced all of the symptoms you mentioned above, plus I have IC, and I was tested and found to have extremely low testosterone. I'm not sure if there is a connection between IC and low test in males, or if the low test is a side effect of the medications i was taking for IC, but i have noticed many of the men on this message board with IC also have low testosterone. If you are starting a family, getting a much-needed boost of testosterone will get things going in the bedroom again.

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    Just bumping this thread up so some of the guys might see it and share their experiences.

Leave a comment:

• Glasshalffull13
    started a topic Male IC & starting a family.

Male IC & starting a family.

Are there any men who deal with IC and have tried to start a family? Challenges for us have been low drive, not much semen and lots of pain afterwards. Any advice, warnings or words of encouragement?

Thanks
    Last edited by Glasshalffull13; 05-22-2007, 03:53 AM.
Working...
X