Cystistat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cystistat

Does, anyone now how many ml CYSTITIS medicine installed per treatment. like do they add heperin, sodium bicarbonate, or lidocaine to the instillation treatment. WANT to try CYSTISTAT . BEEN IN PAIN 5 YEARS TRYING EVERYTHING FOR IC. AND YES MALES GET THIS DISEASE. IT HURTS SO BAD. THANKS IF ANY ONE NO'S WHO TRIED CYSTISTAT!

LET me add doing instills, I do the heperin, lidocaine, sodium bicarbonate, treatments. THEY do help few hrs. been doing 21 treatments a week! And yes it hurts everytime a day I catherise myself. BUT better then nurses ramming it in and bleeding all the time. JUST thought CYSTISTAT might be better, willing to try everything! GOT to plug along in life to get better, thanks Snowden1 for info. MY ins is willing to help pay for thiS CANADIAN MEDICINE. I think their tired of my meds bills per month! lol DO have a grat DR. DR LOWELL PARSONS SAN DIEGO CA. SORRY to ramble but maybe I can help someone!

thanks

meds on ! instillations, xanax, elevil 25 mg, oxicontin 10 mg as needed for pain, elmiron 600 mgs a day, atarax 25 mg, HYdrocodone for breakthrough pain, on strict diet now had enough everything I EAT hurts.

diseases I HAVE
    BIPOLAR LOL
    ANXIETY ATTACKS
    CRONIC PAIN SYNDROME
    CRONIC FATIQUE
    IBS
    DEPRESSION
    AND THE DREADED IC!
    but you must continue ! to get involved in your treatments! Praying one day before I die they have a cure for this so much unrecognised disease. Took my life 360 lucky my wife and daughter still with me plugging along! that does help. WELL got few more tools to try!
    CYSTISTAT, URACYST, INTERSTIM LAST ONE, BOTOX ! Hope something helps better! THANKS for understanding. I do believe it will get better someday!!!

is Uracyst instill done by itself too or has other componds added!
    Last edited by JL1961; 03-05-2011, 11:11 AM. Reason: ADDING NOTES!!

I have not tried it. I ask a uro to help me order it from Canada under the Compassion Act. It is very expensive and my insurance would have paid had a doctor ordered it for me. He wouldn't order it for me for legal reasons and the cost was too high for the amount I thought I would need. You don't mix it. It comes in its own pre-sealed vial like Uracyst and you start with one to two doses a week if I remember correctly. Have you looked into Uracyst? Some people are having good luck with that instil and it is much cheaper.
    Teresa

We are not HUMAN BEINGS going through a temporary SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE. We are SPIRITUAL BEINGS going through a temporary HUMAN EXPERIENCE....so that we may become more SPIRITUAL.

Comment

Working...
    X