Wwwwooooooohhhoooo!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wwwwooooooohhhoooo!!!!!

This past week I've had caffeine and pizza--and no flares! I think I can call it a remission. *Knocks on wood* Seriously, looking at a coke and a slice would send me into a flare, now a little burn but nothing bad. But when I turn the InterStim off all he** breaks loose. I think this InterStim has saved my life!

Now, if we can just get something for Fibro/CFS!!!! lmao lmao It's great to be able to eat and drink this again. It would always hurt an hour or two after, and now, for a few days or more, I've been ok and sleeping through the night. Just staying away from strenuous things and such, and that is keeping me ok!

Hugs and happy holidays,
    Jess
    Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

That is great news Jess. Glad that you are in remisson. Remissons are good. Hoping some day that I will be back in remisson in God's time. gentle hugs and loads of hugs for you. grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug
    Hang in there , There is hope.
    There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

Hello Jess, great news, just read your posts, I am a bit late today with everything. What a wonderful ending to a year, way to go Jess. Remission, what a lovely word, luv ya lots mum Iris hi jester grouphug
      Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

I am so very very happy for you!!!!! I hope all diseases improve as well but even so congradulations!
        Faith, Hope, and Love,
        Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
        or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
        Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

Jess,

I am sooo happy for you. I have to say I've been the same way for the past month now. I had a slice and a half of pizza the other day and no problem at all!!! I've had salad dressings, soda, and other stuff. I haven't posted in awhile or said anything because I wanted to make sure and not jinx it.

I'm near my period and waiting to see if i flare soon. So far nothing. I'm seriously hoping I'm pegnant. I've taken a couple (yes, a couple) tests and nothing yet.

Enjoy all your favorite foods, I hope this lasts a while for us both. I've been trying not to over do it though all at once. I'm afraid that might send me into a flare.

Erin
          [email protected]

Comment

Congrats Jess, keep it up. lmao grouphug kissing

Success

Comment

Jess
              thats great to hear I am sssssoooooo happy for you.. save me some pizza, and I sure hope it stays in remission
              Brat
              'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

What a great Christmas present. That is so good to hear that you are in remission. I pray that it lasts for a very very very long time. I myself may be in one. I have had more than my fair share of pickles and chocolate (not together of course that would be kinda gross) lmao And no problem after. Same with caffeine. I sure hope it lasts for me too. wink

Cali
                Cali

Comment

AWESOME, Jess!!!!! scream
                  Kim

Diagnosed August 2001

Current IC meds: Elmiron (since 2001), Levaquin (one pill after intercourse to prevent UTIs), Effexor (for depression & anxiety)

Past IC meds: Amitriptyline (Elavil), Hydroxyzine (Vistaril), Detrol LA, Lexapro (for depression & anxiety, but also helped my IC) (They all helped, but I was able to discontinue them.)

I've been virtually symptom free and able to eat & drink whatever I'd like for about 8 years now.

“We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms -- to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way.” ~ Viktor Frankl

“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.” ~ Brian Tracy

Comment

I am so happy for you and delighted to hear this!!! Yippee, another IC friend free from the chains of the pain of this disease!!!

May your remission last forever!

Love, ICY

Comment

Hi Jess...So glad to hear the great news! If I ate pizza, I would be home on the heating pad for days!!! You are such a sweetie! I am so happy that things are going well for you!!! Love and hugs grouphug
                      Wishing you the best, today, tomorrow, and always! Sheri G

Comment

Hi Jess, Marvelous news! I'm so happy for you! Enjoy! Best wishes, little bear

Comment

CeeCee's Pizza has a pizza that does not contain red sauce so I can at last eat pizza. It only has cheese. Soooo good. Hugs

redstonebef

Comment

Thanks everyone!!! I'm enjoying a reprieve from bladder agony, had a tiny flare and found that I can't drink Coke, but I am just glad to have pizza back! Thanks!!

Hugs and love,
                            Jess grouphug
                            Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

It really is great to hear good news like this, Jess. Hope your new year is just the best and you are flare free! I am still in a remission myself and going on 6 mos. YEAH! Wishing for a cure that works for us all. Seems it takes a lot of meds to make even a remission a reality. I tried rdeucing my Elmiron and could tell I was regressing. Well, now I know and am back on track. Hugs to IC'ers everywhere! angel Carolyn
                              "If you have the heart of a child, you can always look for the rainbow. " Carolyn

Comment

Working...
                              X