Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beandip
    replied
    When I was at my worst, I had low grade fevers. I definitely think it is related to IC.

Colleen

Leave a comment:

• JanL
    replied
    Yes, I run a low grade fever alot. Some doctors have said that this has nothing to do with the IC and others have agreed that it could be caused by the inflammation. The hard part is convincing them that 99 is a fever of a couple of degrees for me. I usually run approx. 97 so 99 makes me feel very bad when it drags on for several weeks. I think this is what causes me to have a lot of fatigue. When I can keep the fever down, I feel so much better.

Janice

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    I run low-grade fevers a lot. Once I went to the doctor and it was 100.5 and I didn't even realize it; there was nothing wrong with me (that the doctor could find, anyway). However, I notice I get this when I'm flaring IC-wise, or when my fibromyaglia is acting up sometimes as well. There are also weird times where I feel like I must have a fever, but my temperature is normal. *shrug* My body is weird!

Leave a comment:

• darlene
    replied
    I always run a low grade fever of about 99.8.

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    I don't usually take my temp at home but when I was at the dr one time I had a low grade fever so they did a culture to make sure I didn't have an infection, which I didn't. The day that I had my cystoscopy done I also had a low grade fever and had just had a really bad flare the day before, they looked at my urine in the office before the cystoscopy and everything looked okay so they did it anyway. I wonder if I took my temp at home if I would notice anything.

Leave a comment:

• babykahuna1
    started a topic low grade fever

low grade fever

Hi everyone, i'm just wondering if any of you run a low grade fever alot. If so is it caused by ic? I get it almost every day then it will go away for awhile then starts up again.
    babykahuna1
Working...
X