• Show
Clear All

• BobbieB
    replied
    Hey, thanks.....and hope you and you family..have a great holiday.....BB

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    hi BobbieB and glad to read your post and that you are getting to where you are almost living a normal life. It takes a while doesn't it, but eventually things do get better and life goes on, and it is not so bad.Hey enjoy the good days, and know when that bad day rolls around, we are all here for you. Take care and a hug Iris grouphug hi

Leave a comment:

• BobbieB
    replied
    Hi...everyone...I'm so glad some of you are in remission..and some are feeling better....and I hope everyone will someday be through with this dreadful disease..It has almost destroyed my life..but today was better and I think and hope it's getting to a point to where I can actually lead somewhat "a normal life"....today was like that...almost. I'm still afraid to eat so many things that I enjoy....chocolate, once the other day was like starting so bad all over again, and I wouldn't think of trying anything with a tiny bit of tomato in it..my favorite food in the world...it's kinda like...OK, this disease is gonna take away all the things you like and want to eat....and give you pain and misery too...so no fruits at all and no most other things....only a few things...and it's hard to deal with the no's and the very few OK's....but I am hopeful, after reading so many ...and knowing some that have "been here" and now doing so much better...that,...... "There is hope" and it's for real, because there are those to prove it. It's post that I read, like these above, that can make you tolerate all of this...To all of you that have been there and to all of you that are there now...thanks for being here.........BobbieB

Leave a comment:

• ICyuck
    replied
    Hi, Dawn, only a couple of months, but I started feeling relief very quickly, after the first month...I was surprised at how quickly I started noticing a difference!

I hope to stay on Elmiron the rest of my life but that probably will mean doing battle with the Army doctors...

Love, ICY

Leave a comment:

• dawnshapiro
    replied
    Great News!!!!
    I'm curious, how long have you been on Elmiron? And how long before this good relief?
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• hillio75
    replied
    Congrats ICY!!

Like others have said, reading about people in remission gives me hope!

I am so glad to hear you found a treatment plan that works for you and are feeling better!

Nicole wink

Leave a comment:

• rnewman
    replied
    ICY,

I am with everyone else....I AM THRILLED FOR YOU AND THANKFUL FOR THE HOPE YOU HAVE GIVEN ME AND EVERYONE ELSE!!

I hope that you stay this way, and that you have really found the treatment that works for you.
    That is wonderful news.

Hugs,
    Rachel

Leave a comment:

• ICyuck
    replied
    Thanks everybody! I continue to pray for remission for everyone, and a cure someday for all of us so we can be well without having to take any expensive medicines.

Love, ICY

Leave a comment:

• jaime15
    replied
    Woohoo!! Wonderful news that you are in remission. Especially right now with the holidays coming up. wink
    Thanks for posting that great info. I really think it'll give the newbies something to look forward to!

Leave a comment:

• havingsuccess
    replied
    I'm very happy for you. I also don't post much because I very seldom have symptoms and when I do they are mild. That makes me feel guilty but just so everyone knows it took me awhile to get here but it's wonderful and I hope and pray that everyone reaches that point. Happy Holidays!!!

Success

Leave a comment:

• gcjfine
    replied
    Way to go ICY!!! I am so happy for you!! You give us hope that we will get better someday soon.....Christie

Leave a comment:

• erinaj1997
    replied
    I am so happy for you. I'm trying not to be too jealous wink

It's so true, seeing posts like that gives everyone hope. Don't ever feel bad about feeling good. REVEL IN IT!!!

I hope it lasts forever

Erin

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Oh ICY just read your post, and great news gal, that is wonderful. I remember when you were going through a rough time, so it was great to read the latest development. What a nice christmas present to have, remission, way to go, hugs and congrats Iris hi

Leave a comment:

• ihateic2003
    replied
    That is great news, I hope stay that way. grouphug

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    That is such great news. I was in remisson for a week and now I am flaring. I have to get some more prelief that seemed to help my bladder. I should try the samples I have from my ic support group meetings. There is hope with ic. I pray there is a cure soon. Keep us posted on how you are doing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X