Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jaime15
    replied
    I think it's great to hear about remissions. Especially for those newbies who think they might never see the light at the end of a long tunnel. We can lead our lives again.

Stay painfree for a long time!!

Leave a comment:

• JOJO
    replied
    Good for you hon. I wish you many pain free days ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-JOJO bunny

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    replied
    Congraduations. From someone who has been in remmission from a disease and then it did end, still be careful, and pay attention to not let it get worse again. (I know those aren't things you want to think about, so keep them in mind, push them in the back and enjoy)
    God Bless You. thanks for sharring hi

Leave a comment:

• Cottreau
    replied
    Jillian:

Congrats! I'm happy to hear you are feeling better. I will pray that it stays better forever!

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    I am sure glad to hear that you are feeling better.
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    congrats. We are all surviors.

Leave a comment:

• livinonedge
    replied
    Congrats on feeling better. I hope it continues and gets even better!!! Good Luck!

Justice

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hello Jillian, glad to hear your news, and I agree with the gals, we are definitely the bravest women in the world, go IC gals hugs to all, Iris hi hi wink

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Hi Jillian--

Congrats on the remission! I hope that you stay in remission. I agree with Mayray, we are some of the bravest women in the world!

Hugs and love,
    Jess

Leave a comment:

• mayray518
    replied
    I am so glad you are getting relief. Believe me, I know what you are going through I laid in bed for 4 years from 1992-1996 and the doctors would give me nothing for pain. I think we are some of the bravest women in the world

Leave a comment:

• jillian
    started a topic in remission after 8 years

in remission after 8 years

I think I may finally be in remission. I still have urgency, and retention, but the pain aspect has significantly decreased. I know I have to use oxycontin, but the 60 mg a day is keeping the pain away. I only wish the dr. would have let me tried it a year ago, it maybe would have prevented a S*** attempt. Oh well. Be grateful for what I have.
Working...
X