• Show
Clear All

• SharonA
    replied
    Very good news. :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    Sounds like it was the 2 Ditropan? I know when I was in a bad flare a few weeks ago, my doctor told me to take 2 Vesicare (I'm on 5mg usually but he upped it to 10mg for a few days--) and it helped I'm now back to 5mg and when I start to feel bad again I just go back to 10mg for a couple of days. So this might be the same thing with you? Whatever it is -its great. Keep it up.:woohoo: :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• Moonheart
    replied
    Isn't it just wonderful!!!???!!! I am so happy for you!!!!

Leave a comment:

• BAM23
    replied
    yeah....I hope that extra dose keeps working, if that is whats doing it

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    wwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo

Leave a comment:

• Cahyah
    replied
    yay!!!! that is wonderful!

Leave a comment:

• kuntrygurl78
    replied

Im so happy for you!

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Thats great! What are you doing differant?

Leave a comment:

• LeeAnn
    replied
    idk

I'm not sure, but last week I started having bad spasms so I started taking Ditropan and stopped doing the TENS.

Then yesterday I took my morning round of pills and then I *thought* I forgot the Ditropan so I took another one.

Then this morning was not shaping up to be as good as yesterday. So I thought, "Hmmm maybe yesterday I accidentally took two of the Ditropan pills."

So after I thought about that I took a second Ditropan and started feeling better within about two hours! I can't believe the difference.

I think it's just a combination of the meds and a strict diet. Plus we are coming off of the allergy season at least a little. It's not as bad as it was in March..........

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    What made the difference?

Leave a comment:

• LeeAnn
    started a topic i set a record yesterday

i set a record yesterday

Omgsh, you guys are NOT going to believe this. Drum roll please. I only peed NINE times yesterday ! ! ! ! Omgsh this is a miracle! For the last 11 years a "good" day meant that I went 25-30 times & a "bad" day was 50-60 times. Yesterday was honestly the FIRST day in eleven years that I felt no pain. I even forgot that I had a bladder! And I haven't even taken vicodin in a week!! Turning cartwheels......... Thank you God.
Working...
X