Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medication

Hello,

I did try a few meds last year when I was trying to figure out what was wrong with me...

I was on numerous antibiotics, OAB medications, and I tried Elmiron from May 2011 to July 2011, which probably wasn't enough time to see results, but it made my appetite poor, I was constantly bruising, and my hair was falling out more in the shower, so I decided to stop.

I can't see justifying something that might work for others, but not with my body and conpromising my health in other ways to see if my symptoms become more mild or disappear. As I said before, things are still not the same, but I am on as quest to regain my health, so someday I will feel normal again and better than ever before!
    Maria

Current medication: Soul-searching

Vitamin D and B, Green smoothies, infrared sauna use, walking, cleansing, still seeking doctors to help find THE CAUSE of this--autoimmune or infection.

Comment

Remission

Congrats that is terffic!
      Joslyn
      IC symptoms in May 2011
      Mild IC dx by Cysto July 2011
      Symtoms decrease 80% by September 2011!

Tums 100mg
      fish oil 3-5 grams
      Probiotic 5 billion
      Magnesium
      Bladder Ease
      Unda Drops
      Mediclear Plus Protein Shake

Physical Therapy Graduate!
      Meditation 2x a day
      Running
      Castor oil pack
      Teas (nettle leaf, linden flower, camomile, marshmellow root)

Have tried
      In office instills (pridium, heprin, lidocain, elmiron)
      Cystoprotec
      Desert Harvest Aloe
      atarax 25 mg
      Vesicare
      Lexapro
      5HTP
      sanctura

Comment

Those of you on the Chlorella and Spirulina...do you use the powders or the capsules? Just curious. I have been reading about them and it makes a lot of sense to take them with as screwed up as our systems most likely have become. Just wondering if I can really use the powders. I think they are more economical and maybe even more effective, but if I am not going to use them everyday due to taste then I will get the capsules, but if they work much better than the capsules I will figure out a way to use the powder. Boy am I rambling tonight!

Comment

Capsules and Tablets

I take either capsules or tablets.
          Maria

Current medication: Soul-searching

Vitamin D and B, Green smoothies, infrared sauna use, walking, cleansing, still seeking doctors to help find THE CAUSE of this--autoimmune or infection.

Comment

Working...
          X