Clear All

• Engtch29
    replied
    Capsules and Tablets

I take either capsules or tablets.

Leave a comment:

• Stacie Lynn
    replied
    Those of you on the Chlorella and Spirulina...do you use the powders or the capsules? Just curious. I have been reading about them and it makes a lot of sense to take them with as screwed up as our systems most likely have become. Just wondering if I can really use the powders. I think they are more economical and maybe even more effective, but if I am not going to use them everyday due to taste then I will get the capsules, but if they work much better than the capsules I will figure out a way to use the powder. Boy am I rambling tonight!

Leave a comment:

• vivsmom
    replied
    Remission

Congrats that is terffic!

Leave a comment:

• Engtch29
    replied
    Medication

Hello,

I did try a few meds last year when I was trying to figure out what was wrong with me...

I was on numerous antibiotics, OAB medications, and I tried Elmiron from May 2011 to July 2011, which probably wasn't enough time to see results, but it made my appetite poor, I was constantly bruising, and my hair was falling out more in the shower, so I decided to stop.

I can't see justifying something that might work for others, but not with my body and conpromising my health in other ways to see if my symptoms become more mild or disappear. As I said before, things are still not the same, but I am on as quest to regain my health, so someday I will feel normal again and better than ever before!

Leave a comment:

• SuziQ64
    replied
    Hi Maria

Thanks fantastic that you are doing so well! I was just wondering if you were ever on any meds? If so, do you feel that any were beneficial?

Thanks!

Suzi

Leave a comment:

• Engtch29
    replied
    Quercertin: A miracle?

I've been taking this supplement, as well as Chlorella and Spirulina and have felt pretty darn good lately.

I'm so happy for all of you and continue to pray that we remain feeling good! Those who aren't there yet--keep researching, keep trying. !!!

Leave a comment:

• earthlady
    replied
    My pt gave me the stretches to do during my pelvic floor therapy. The other ones I got from the book Heal Pelvic Pain by Amy Stein, MPT. They were all similar to the ones my pt gave to do.

Leave a comment:

• DaniMSC
    replied
    Earthlady, what are the pelvic stretches and how did you learn how to do them? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• earthlady
    replied
    I do feel it helped my symptoms because I saw a big improvement after I had been using it for a couple weeks. The pain level decreased, and so did the frequency.

Leave a comment:

• Jinny Jean
    replied
    I am now taking querciten too! (well I will after I stop flaring) lol Ill also be taking colostrum.. see if that improves any... How did the quercitan help you.. did it get rid of some of the symptoms

Jenn

Leave a comment:

• earthlady
    replied
    I do wish you luck. There are so many things out there to try for this condition. I still use the prelief when I eat out just in case.

Leave a comment:

• mmarsh
    replied
    Thanks!

Thank you! I've ordered both, please wish me luck!!

Leave a comment:

• earthlady
    replied
    I'm taking Solaray non citrus Quercitin 500mg. I started out with twice a day and now sometimes only once a day. I also took Hyaluronic acid capsules but didn't notice a big improvement with that until I started the Quercitin. My symptoms started last July on and off, but I wasn't diagnosed until March of this year.

Leave a comment:

• mmarsh
    replied
    Congrats to you! Can you tell us the brand of Quercertin you take and how long from when you were diagnosed until now? THANK YOU!

Leave a comment:

• earthlady
    replied
    Thank you. I think the diet change took a while to have an effect on my bladder irritation. I was expecting immediate results, but apparently it can take quite a while for the bladder to calm down.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X