Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trishann
    replied
    Anita, that is pretty normal for IC. I don't see blood in my urine neither but when the doctor take urine test, it shows blood. Hopefully too, the doctor can help you to see what is going on with your bladder.

Trishann

Leave a comment:

• anitadenise
    replied
    Blood in my urine

Thanks Trishann for the words of incouragement. I recieved my ic survival book today in the mail i am on page 60ish allready It really is me . My only concern is when they look at my urine under the microscope it shows large amounts of blood everytime. I can't see the blood when I look at it. What do you think?

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Anitadenise, you are doing great. When I first went to the uro. doctor they had me fill this paper out or they just might ask you. Sounds like you will be prepare to answer those questions. Don't worry, you are doing just fine. Please let us know how things turn out.

Trishann

Leave a comment:

• anitadenise
    replied
    Thanks

Ok sounds good, I can't have a moment lost. I am trying hard to go to the doctor with as much documentation as possible. I am very frustrated I booked this appointment 1 st week in Jan.

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    Yes. Your doctor needs to know how much you drink -- he needs to know if your output matches your intake. If your output is much more than your intake, he may test for diabetes, as that can cause disruption in urine output. If you have a similar intake/output, which is normal, but you urinate frequently, that will point him towards overactive bladder or IC.

I hope your appointment goes well

Leave a comment:

• anitadenise
    started a topic my first appointment is monday

my first appointment is monday

hi everyone, I thought I would document my output for the next 48 hours, after i read the section on what normal bladders hold. I am also recording the time I go. How important for the doctor is my input how much I am drinking? Is that important?
    Thanks
    Anita
Working...
X