No announcement yet.

Prelief has been amazing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dezcha~ Thanks for the great idea about sprinkling Prelief on my pasta. I have to say one of the foods I miss the most is tomatoes. I have this wonderful pasta recipe handed down for generations by my great, great Grandma from Croatia (across from Italy on the Adriatic) We had plans to go this summer for a couple of months to be with tons of family, but now that IC has flooded my life, I just don't know if I am ready to leave the country.
    Anyway, I thank God for the relief from the burn before and after unrination I used to get prior to Prelief. The burn is almost totally gone. Currently I am still left with pressure/spasms of the bladder mainly at night but my hot baths, and the Elavil help with that. I believe adding Prelief and Evian water (loads of it--ouch-- so pricey) to the other meds have made a large improvement in how I feel. I hope it is long lasting....:-)

Ohh, before I forget...I stopped taking Elmiron for now...I just coudn't stand the side effects anymore. they were almost as bad as the IC itself...:-(
    Take care.
    Peace
    Danica

Stopped taking Elmiron for the time being-- could not tolerate side effects

ADARAX 25mg at night and at times morning
    Calcium mag citrate w/ vit.D
    Prelief 8 to 10 a day
    Cystoprotek 4 a day
    MSM

~God's mercy and grace are infinite~

Comment

Thank you. I'm going to Wallgreens today, so I'll look for it. I have such awful bladder pain even when I don't eat. Would it possibly help with that?

Comment

ABliske~
        You know, ever since I began taking the Prelief at every meal and drinking a lot of Evian water, all my symptoms of the IC have improved. It almost seems to good to be true. Definitely the burning before and after urination (sometimes for excruciating hours after) improved. Do you have a burning sensation especially when you have to void? I know for me even if I haven't eaten for a while I had tremendous burn, probably from eating or drinking something earlier that set me up for a flare. Since I have added Prelief to my routine 2 tablets at meal time, and also lots of Evian water, I have truly felt much better. Not all my symptoms are gone but all are better,
        ESPECIALLY the burn. At night is when I seem to most have the painful spasms (those have improved too but not gone). For that along with taking Elavil, I use my BED BUDDY microwavable heating pack. I tuck it between my legs and over my bladder at bed time and everything eventually calms down. I even many times before the heat pack take a VERY warm bath and that really helps too. Give it a try...Let me know how you do.
        Take care
        Peace
        Danica

Stopped taking Elmiron for the time being-- could not tolerate side effects

ADARAX 25mg at night and at times morning
        Calcium mag citrate w/ vit.D
        Prelief 8 to 10 a day
        Cystoprotek 4 a day
        MSM

~God's mercy and grace are infinite~

Comment

Working...
        X