Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patricia1
    replied
    You know with IC we are all so different in what symptoms we have, what meds work and what we can or can not eat. Everyone is so different. Like the others I have no problem with eggs, but there might be some out there that might have a problem with them. What I would do just to make sure, if you want to try something is to do it one at a time, then you will know which one will aggrevate your IC

Leave a comment:

• mellusk
    replied
    The best thing would be to just try them as you start adding things back in to the elimination diet. They were the first thing I tried and it was fine, but then again, most foods I've tried haven't been a problem. I wonder if it's in the elmiron info because a fair number of people are allergic to eggs and IC flares with some peoples' allergies?

Leave a comment:

• meme
    replied
    Eggs are no bother to me. Love em!

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    I know what you mean Sara. I noticed in the little booklet that they gave me w/ my Elmiron that eggs were a no no but on here it said they were okay. I tried them and I have had no problem with them at all. In fact I had an omlet the other morning when I was out for breakfast.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    I can eat eggs with no problem

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Eggs are on the "usually okay" list. They aren't a problem for me.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• ponytail
    replied
    Hi. I don't know your answer, but I used to be sensitive to eggs. I can eat them now but not many and not often.

Leave a comment:

• saracitykitty
    started a topic Eggs or no Eggs?????

Eggs or no Eggs?????

Hello ladies. I was just diagnosed last month with IC and I amd still working on doing the IC diet. In the literature I got when I started Elmiron it said eggs were a no no. I located a list somewhere on this site that has been very helpful. It says eggs are ok. Just confused and scarred to eat something I shouldn't. help!
Working...
X