No announcement yet.

always tired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw my dr. today about my arms and legs aching and he said he thinks it's definently from dealing with health problems (ic--which isn't bad right now, Barrett's Esophagus, Arthritis and constant yeast) pain and depression and possibly dealing with Fibromyalgia. So he's trying me on Cymbalta for a month to see if that helps. Has anyone been on Cymbalta? had any bad side effects from it?? I have my fingers crossed that this stuff helps....or at least takes the edge off things. Roxie

Double Spinal Cord Stimulator surgery 8/09
    Unsuccessful MiniArc sling surgery 12/07
    Dx'd Hypothyroid
    Dx'd Chronic Axonal Neuropathy & Myopathy
    June 2007
    Dx'd IC May 2006 (after suffering for 25+ yrs!)
    First Cysto 1979
    First Hydro 1981 (Many treatments since then!)
    Collagin"Durasphere" injections for urethra
    Gall bladder surgery Aug. 2004
    Gastric Bypass Dec. 2004
    Dx'd: Barrett's Esphogus July 2004
    Dx'd: Vaginal Atrophy 2005
    Bladder surgery 2000
    Dx'd: IBS 2000
    Hysterectomy (fibroids) 1999
    Laminectomy 1989
    Dx'd: Degerative Disk Disorder 1989

For IC I use Elmiron, Elavil and Freeze dried Aloe Vera (it works likes Elmiron, but naturally)and Azo as needed. I also take Zegerid, Randitine for Barrett's Esophagus. (which causes me to have constant yeast infections!)I take Cymbalta for Neuopathy/Myopathy pain. I use the Climara patch for menopause symptoms. I'm on a very strict diet because of the IC, IBS and Gastric Bypass. I take Primal Defense Probiotics and whole food Iron.
    I no longer have the awful urethral pain! I've been using MSM gel now for 4 mo. and haven't had a flare up or the urethra pain.....it's amazing stuff!!:woohoo:

Comment

Ic

I have never tried it but I wish you the best of luck.
      Blessings,
      Ruth

Comment

Hello Roxie. What is freeze dried Aloe Vera? I buy Aloe Vera caplets at the health counter in the durg store but there is no mention of freeze dried on the bottle. I hope I am not using the wrong thing. Ziggy

Comment

HI Zygala87,
          As I understand it, the only way to 'keep' and protect the long poly-monecular chains that mimic the same long poly-monecular chains of the mucus lining in the bladder is to flash freeze dry the Aloe Vera...or you can drink the organic AloeVera gel from a good health food store but it will usually has a tiny amount of citric acid to preserve it. We buy my Freeze dried Aloe Vera online and we have gotten it at the local Whole Foods store. Roxie

Double Spinal Cord Stimulator surgery 8/09
          Unsuccessful MiniArc sling surgery 12/07
          Dx'd Hypothyroid
          Dx'd Chronic Axonal Neuropathy & Myopathy
          June 2007
          Dx'd IC May 2006 (after suffering for 25+ yrs!)
          First Cysto 1979
          First Hydro 1981 (Many treatments since then!)
          Collagin"Durasphere" injections for urethra
          Gall bladder surgery Aug. 2004
          Gastric Bypass Dec. 2004
          Dx'd: Barrett's Esphogus July 2004
          Dx'd: Vaginal Atrophy 2005
          Bladder surgery 2000
          Dx'd: IBS 2000
          Hysterectomy (fibroids) 1999
          Laminectomy 1989
          Dx'd: Degerative Disk Disorder 1989

For IC I use Elmiron, Elavil and Freeze dried Aloe Vera (it works likes Elmiron, but naturally)and Azo as needed. I also take Zegerid, Randitine for Barrett's Esophagus. (which causes me to have constant yeast infections!)I take Cymbalta for Neuopathy/Myopathy pain. I use the Climara patch for menopause symptoms. I'm on a very strict diet because of the IC, IBS and Gastric Bypass. I take Primal Defense Probiotics and whole food Iron.
          I no longer have the awful urethral pain! I've been using MSM gel now for 4 mo. and haven't had a flare up or the urethra pain.....it's amazing stuff!!:woohoo:

Comment

Working...
          X