Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweetz0625
    replied
    No I havent talked to my doctor about it, since I just got diagnosed with ic, but I would be interested in what you doctor says

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    HI! I feel drained all the time too. My arms and legs ache. I'm going to see my dr. tomorrow and see what he thinks the problem is. Several friends think I have Fibromyalgia.......guess it could be. I've felt this way for a few years....but always attribute it to stress and being in pain so much. Have you talked to your dr. about it?? Roxie

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    I feel tired most of the time. I think it's just so exhuasting for your body to be in pain all the time. I also have a 2 year old who tries to climb into my bed like 10 times a night so of course that doesn't help. I don't know of anything to do though. I think that someone people might be on sleep meds if they have trouble staying a sleep, I'm not though.

Leave a comment:

• sweetz0625
    started a topic always tired

always tired

Hi everyone,
    I was wondering if any of you have had these same problems? Since you have gotten ic, do you have problems with always being tired? It seems like I am always tired, and that even when I wake up from a good nights sleep I could still sleep for a couple more hours. And during the day my body is just physically tired. I was wondering if any of you all ever have had this problem, and what do you do or is there anything that I can take to fix this? Thanks
Working...
X