Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mary124
    replied
    I'm pretty sure within a half hour if I ate or had something to drink that I shouldn't have. Sometimes, though it takes a day, then it gets to be a guessing game of what I ate.

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    I too was 99% of the time aware after the first few hours whether or not a food/drink was going to bother me.

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    HI! It's usually less than an hr if it's a drink and a few hrs for food for me too......then BAM! I hate that first 'twing' of pain.......esp. if you don't know what you ate or what combinations of things is causing the pain. It's such a guessing game sometimes. Roxie

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I usually will flare within hours; if it's a drink, it doesn't take more than a half hour. If I just eat little bits of flare foods for several days in a row, it can take those days for it to build up and bring on a flare. For example, I can eat a small banana occasionally, but if I eat one every day, it will flare me after about the third day.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• soccermom32
    started a topic Question about Flares in general...

Question about Flares in general...

When you eat something that is going to bother your bladder, how long does it take until you know? An hour, a few hours, the next day? How long do your flares typically last from one bad food item?

Just wondered how everyone varies really.
Working...
X