Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urethra Burning, Why Do Test Ignore This?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roxie2007
    replied
    HI Yes I put it in around the opening of the urethra......that's how it works....and for me it works great! Roxie

Leave a comment:

• futurehope
    replied
    Roxie

Pardon this graphic question, but

you place the gel inside the labia minora? Yikes! Isn't that like placing the stuff inside your body?

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    HI! Here's the website for MSM gel. www.jacoblab.com They have a lot of info on the product there. I use about 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of it and put it around my urethra 2-3 times a day. It's great stuff. Roxie

Leave a comment:

• futurehope
    replied
    Msm?

What's MSM gel? Where do you purchase the product? What is the brand name? How often and how much do you use it?

Thanks.
    Last edited by futurehope; 04-11-2007, 10:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    I'd had urethra pain for the past few years......I'd tried several different meds the dr. had given me for that pain and nothing worked...till my husband ordered MSM gel. I haven't had urethra pain in over a month now. You might give it a try. Roxie

Leave a comment:

• jen74
    replied
    When they tell you to void those first few drops of urine before getting the urine for the urinalysis, they are not worried about bacteria that is in the actual urethra, but more so what is on the outside. Menaing if there is any bacteria on the outside, your first ounce of urine you pee out will likely wash that bacteria away. This my guess.
    Jen

Leave a comment:

• futurehope
    started a topic Urethra Burning, Why Do Test Ignore This?

Urethra Burning, Why Do Test Ignore This?

When doing a urinalysis you are deliberately told to void a bit so as to avoid catching the urine in the urethra? Why? My urethra always feels irritated (as well as the bladder).

Shouldn't urethral burning be treated also? Why is the urethra ignored?

Thanks.
Working...
X