Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mellusk
    replied
    Things will get better, it's just going to take some time to figure out what's going to work for you. On a scale of 1-100, I'm doing about 75-80% better than I was at the beginning of this year. I still get frustrated when I'm having problems, but I have to remember the progress that was made. You'll go through periods where you get to feeling closer to normal, then you'll slide back a little bit, and that hurts almost as much as the beginning did, even if the physical pain isn't what it was.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Karen,
    I am sorry you ar having such a riugh time.. You ask does it get better? Since I was dg I will say it has gotten a little better. I think once you get the combination of meds and learn what you can and cannot eat is the most important things to learn on your road to a better life.. This disease is not cureable but you can learn to live with it.. I hope you feel better soon...(((((hugs))))

Leave a comment:

• karendy
    started a topic oh, the frustration......

oh, the frustration......

i just finished meds for the first UTI that i have had in months.. but, my bladder is still not feeling just right.When my culture came back my dr, changed my antibo.. from Cypro.. to Bactrium.. i really think that the bactrim didn't work. ! so i guess , it's back to the urine culture yet again, so depressing .. I have been on elmoron for 4 months and i swear i thought it was working.. has anyone else taken it for this long and had it just simply stop working.???? i am at a loss as what to think.. I think the next step my urolgist will try , it's the cysto with distention.. but, i wonder if it does put a name to my problem.. , will the treatment be different??? and i wonder how hard the cysto is on the bladder and what is the recovery time???

On top of all of this.. i had a bone density test today.. and now my ortrop. wants me to start Boniva.. just what i need something else that might eat at my bladder .. boy , i tell ya.. i am starting worry about my sucky life.. please someone tell me it does get better.lol..

Help !!!!! karen
Working...
X