Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JanL
    replied
    I am so happy for you. She was my doctor when she lived in Memphis. I loved her!! She was always so nice and understanding. She always had a hug for me. That was such a refreshing change after years of very uncompassionate doctors. I miss her so much, but I am glad she is able to help other ICers in Knoxville area. She is a true treasure.

Janice

Leave a comment:

• mlch
    replied
    That is wonderful! It makes IC easier when you have a Dr who understands and cares. :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    HI! That IS great news! Compassionate doctors are SO hard to come by these days! Good luck with your treatment. Roxie

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    Oh, that is the best possible news! How wonderful. Having a doctor you trust and who is willing to work with you makes such a difference. You start feeling more in control right away, even if symptoms persist a little longer.

I hope you start feeling better SOON, and when you do, please remember to keep coming back and posting. It gives us all, and newbies especially, hope.

Take care of yourself; you still need to be careful with your health even as you get better.

SO happy to hear good news! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    I am so glad you have found a compassionate Dr. I have heard great things about her. I have probobly read the same things you have here from her patients. They all seem to love her! I am so glad to know that you are seeing her too. I hope that you continue to do well with your meds/treatments! Thanks for posting about your experiance with her!

Hugs,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• punkewe
    started a topic Finally, a Dr. with compassion!

Finally, a Dr. with compassion!

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for sharing your lives here. I was diagnosed this year with IC and pelvic floor dysfunction after years of pain without reason. I found this site and read all I could, it has helped me so much. I found a wonderful Uro. (Ragi Dogweiller) by reading her patients stories here. She really is a blessing.

~Punk~:woohoo:
Working...
X