IC doctor in NYC needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IC doctor in NYC needed

I'm looking for a doctor in NYC who specializes in IC. Doctor Moldwin doesn't take my insurance so if anyone knows of another good IC doctor in the city, please let me know. I have Empire BC/BS.

Best,

Suzanne
    Last edited by suzannelaura; 04-27-2007, 09:00 AM.

Hi Suzanne,

Would you be willing to travel to Engelwood, NJ (about 20 minutes from the City.)? Dr. Margolis is an exceptional urologist and specializes in IC. He runs a support group out of Englewood Hospital. More importantly, he is caring and will actually LISTEN, rather than rush you out of the exam room.....

Feel free to PM me - I will give you all the info!

Regards,
    Beth (-:
    IC diagnosis 1999
    Meds: Elmiron
    hydroxyzine hcl
    DMSO as needed
    valium as needed
    librax 3x day

TENS therapy

Thanks to all on the boards - YOU have helped more than I can say!

A person's true wealth is the good he or she does in the world.

Comment

Hi

:woohoo: I live 45 minutes from the city and actually have to travel CLOSER to get to the wonderful Doc I met with yesterday who ALSO happens to be a female Urologist who is also the chief Urologist specializing in Bladder, Prostate and Pelvic Floor Disorders. She is Dr. Debra Fromer out of Hackensack University Hospital which to my knowledge is not that far from the city if you are interested. She was such a greta Doc and the entire staff made me feel wonderful yesterday and treated me so well. I was a wreck and they were great! Kind and sensative to my concerns and worries.Every one fo them had a smile on their face. I can give you the entire address and phone number if you are interested and your willing to travel. I live North of Hackensack and the drive is about a 30-40 minute ride for me from where I live but I live farther North so everything for me is a ride. I dont think the city is that far from Hackensack Hospital which also has a wonderful reputation. I was so glad to go there and it was well worth the ride believe me. Send me a message if you are interested.
      Best wishes finding the right Doc. Id be more then happy to help you if you need info.
      -Diane

LIVE, LAUGH AND LOVE

Comment

Working...
      X