Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    to the IC Network Julie! I am not a cancer survivor either but still wanted to say hi. There are so many theories about what causes IC. A lot of people even think that it's different diseases and that is why it is so different for different people and one day it will actually be figured out. It would seem very possible that chemo or radiation could have caused your problems.

I think that have a bladder surgery several years ago was probably the cause of mine and some say they have had symptoms their whole life. I'm glad you found us, there is so much info here.

Leave a comment:

• StephanieS
    replied
    welcome

I just wanted to welcome you. I am not a cancer survivor but I would not be surprised if it is the root of some issues. Good luck!

Stephanie

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Hello and

Leave a comment:

• Julie Zuckerman
    started a topic A New Member Looking For Answers

A New Member Looking For Answers

Hello fellow sufferers!

This is my first visit to this site. I was diagnosed about six months ago. However like many of you I have been suffering with this disease for years! Again like many of you, I've tried everything possible to alleviate my pain. Nothing has helped, and I live my life from bathroom visit to bathroom visit.

While nothing I have read can offer an explanation on what causes this disease, I was wondering if any of you out there where cancer survivors!

I had breast cancer over twelve years ago and had both radiation and chemotherapy. It seems to me like all my bladder problems started shortly after that.

Looking for answers.

Thanks,
    Julie
Working...
X