Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• born2swim
    replied
    What does a collapsed bladder mean. What causes it... I've been around this site for a little while and haven't seen that comment before! It sounds terrible... so sorry to hear you have that!

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Sorry to here this... I hope there is something the doctor can do to help you..

Leave a comment:

• GoldSeals
    replied
    Thanks linda for the kind words.I sort of new I had gotten worse because of the frequency and pain.I also spoke to the doctor about having the bladder removed and he told me he knows a lady in her 80's that had her bladder removed because of cancer and she volunteers at the hospital and lives a normal life.So worse comes to worse I will consider having it done.
    Untill the experts come up with something soon.I believe the ic just keeps shrinking the bladder more.Sure some people are successfull with the treatments and live normal lives.
    Its just a vicious cycle if you ask me.
    Regards,GoldSeals

Leave a comment:

• lan
    replied
    Goldseals - I am sorry that your doctor did not have good news for you. I hope that the atarex will make you feel better. I have not tried atarex yet but it is on my list of possible treatments to ask my uro about. So keep us posted on how you are doing. I am keeping you in my thoughts...Linda

Leave a comment:

• GoldSeals
    started a topic Diagnosis Completely Collapsed Bladder

Diagnosis Completely Collapsed Bladder

Greetings,Just came home the doctors office.The results of my catscan was a completely collapsed bladder.Now I know why the medical personel about 3 weeks ago at the imaging center had stares on their faces.They wouldnt tell me anything.Oh,Youll have to see your doctor.I just hate that!To make matters worse my doctors office had to call the imaging center to get the results.Luckely I called my primary doctor yesterday to see if they had recieved it yet.
    Miami is a very busy place.You just dont walk in and see a doctor right away.The waiting rooms here are always full.You just cant blame anyone.
    I have a script for atarax.Im going to try it again this weekend.
    Regards,GoldSeals
Working...
X