Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• irfran
    replied
    I am certainly not an expert on IC ( I am newly diagnosed) but my hydro/cysto was not a bad experience. In fact, I got considerable relief from my symptoms after the procedure. I had no pain from the cysto/hydro procedure. I did take it easy the day after (there was burning with urination) but that was it for me.

I am also on Cystoprotek, Elavil, Enablex and Vistaril.

Good luck tomorrow...........try to get some sleep tonight.

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    Your symptoms probably are going to get worse right afterwards. As long as your uro sends you home with some pain meds and some pyridum or something similar you should be fine. I felt really crappy for a couple of days and just really tired for a couple of days after that.

Leave a comment:

• GoldSeals
    replied
    GoodLuck on the procedure tomorrow.The biopsy is very important to rule out other conditions.Youll be ok.Next time you will be able to decide if the hydro helps you at all.
    Regards,GoldSeals

Leave a comment:

• nogo
    started a topic hydro and biopsy tomorrow

hydro and biopsy tomorrow

I have my hydro/biopsy tomorrow and I am really afraid that the procedure will cause more spasms and pain. For those of you who have been through this, please tell me if you had a great deal of pain....did it cause more urgency and spasming afterwards...did it help? I don't think I will sleep a wink tonight and I am tempted to cancel the procedure in case it makes things worse. I have FINALLY gotten a bit of relief from the most recent insane urgency. I couldn't bare that beginning again as a result of this procedure. Thanks for any advice.
Working...
X