X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leelee88
    replied
    Nogo,
    Sorry I didnt see your post sooner.. I agree with Briza this could be something serious I would go get checked out...Esp if you are that bloated.

Ronda

Leave a comment:

• Briza
    replied
    I had severe urinary retention after my hydro and yes I looked 6 months pregnant. It was a very serious situation. Please let your uro know...you probably need to be cathed with a leg bag for a while to give your bladder a break. If your symptoms are still present, I would go to the ER. Let us know how you are doing.

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    I personally didn't have any bloating after mine, I had some pain and urgency/frequency but not bloating. Hopefully someone else will chime in and share their experiences. If you are worried about it though I don't think it would be a bad idea to call your uro's answering service and get someone to call you back. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Leave a comment:

• nogo
    started a topic bloating after hydrodistention

bloating after hydrodistention

Is it normal to be bloated after hydrodistention (yesterday). I look 6 months pregant and feel so swollen plus I still have urgency. Does anyone know if that is a normal occurence?
Working...
X