Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied
    It's possible the puffing is from inflammation from doing too much. Hopefully if you take it easy for a day or so it will go down.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• nogo
    replied
    I have spoken with him on the phone repeatedly to the point he thinks I'm a pest, I'm sure. Anyway, I had an MRI the day before yesterday and the puff wasn't there. It wasn't until after I overdid the walking that I really exacerbated the symptoms. I just wonder if anyone else has this problem with bloating accompanying the urgence. I find that terribly disconcerting. I wonder if it could be from the bowels (IBS-C) going a bit crazy in there with all the gurgling and, as a result, aggravating the bladder. So tired of trying to diagnose myself, but it is hard to find someone who cares because, unless they have a similar condition, or have had in the past, the just DON"T GET IT!

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I absolutely agree that you need to see your doctor.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    You really need to call your doctor and tell him you need to be checked out..If he says you dont need to. I would suggest going to the ER and having an Cat Scan done to see whats going on on the inside..

Ronda

Leave a comment:

• nogo
    started a topic Does anyone puff up?

Does anyone puff up?

Today was the first day the pee lightened in color from red to dark pink. I was going less often and so thrilled to actually be able to sit straight instead of leaning to the side to avoid the pressure and pain. I decided to take my dogs on a short walk since I have been housebound since Friday (except for a trip for the MRI) BIG MISTAKE. A couple of hours after I got back, my tummy puffed back up and the urgency is worse again. The pee is still pink instead of red, but the pressure is awful. Does anyone get a puffed tummy when you are having urgency. I don't understand that at all. I look and feel pregnant. So miserable. What is it with the puffing?
Working...
X