Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SandyRN
    replied
    Cloudy urine could also be a symptom of dehydration or it could be protein spilling into the urine. I've never had DMSO treatments so I can't comment on that, but if it continues I'd definately at least call the doctor. In the meantime you might try increasing your fluid intake and see if that solves the problem.

Sandy

Leave a comment:

• humpieumpumkin
    replied
    I agree with jen and griffs. However, the cloudiness can also be vaginal cells. Better to be safe than sorry. Hope this helps,

Erika

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    I agree... a call to the doctor's office is in order here. You need to drop off a urine sample; cloudy urine is usually a sign of infection. GriffsMommy is right. Even though you did not have an infection before, it is not uncommon to develop one after being catheterized.

If you do have an infection, you may want to ask your doc if you could take a single antibiotic pill after each instill. This is what I've done and it really helps.

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    The Elmiron didn't make my urine cloudy, but the DMSO didn't either in my case. Even though you didn't have an infection last Friday you could have gotten one from the cath and the DMSO. I would probably call the dr's office if it was me and see what they think.

Leave a comment:

• mimimama
    started a topic Talk to me about cloudy urine...

Talk to me about cloudy urine...

Hello Angels,

I am nervous. Just went potty and my urine was VERY cloudy. hasn't been that way in ages. I DID just start taking Elmiron over the weekend. Could this be a side affect?

Or is this just part of IC? I had a DMSO yesterday also.

Also had a culture last Friday which was normal..no infection.

Any thoughts would be GREATLY appreciated!
Working...
X