Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have success with ICaloe?

heard it worked for some people was wondering what guys here think

I have been on aloe leaf from desert harvest for 2 weeks now. Plus strict IC diet also cutting wheat, sugar and alcohol. I also go have a weekly heparin bladder instillation. I am feeling better but not 100 percent. Just a hunch but I accredit it to the aloe and diet. If I'm not better in 2 months I will go try cystaprotek. Sounds like with IC it's all about educating yourself and try something for almost 2 months then re assessing because what works for one person doesn't work for everyone. Good luck and hang in there.
    Crystal

Diagnosed 2/2011
    30 years old

Current Treatment:
    Elmiron
    Antihistamine
    Quercetin
    Aloe Leaf
    N-Acetyl Glucosamine
    Pribiotic
    Yoga
    Meditation
    Leap Diet (based on MRT food sensitivity test)
    IC Diet
    Prayer!

Planning to try:
    Colostrum

Comment

I've been on aloe vera for three months and it's just in the last few weeks that I have really started to feel better. My only symptoms now are occasional mild pain with urination (1/10) and mild bladder spasm. During the entire three months tho, it seems that when I took the aloe with calcium I felt slightly better than when I didn't. Very subtle difference.

Onset of symptoms: June 2010
      Initial symptoms: No frequency or urgency, only pain! pain!! pain!!!
      Diagnosis: September 2010
      Current status: Fabulous. I'm feeling 90% of normal.

Current Treatment

Gluten-free diet
      TUMS and Prelief with acidic foods
      Alkalinizing drops with acidic drinks
      Elmiron for replenishment of the bladder lining
      Dom-Oxybutynin for bladder spasm

Past Treatment

URACYST instillations monthly - really helped but had recurrent bladder infections because of the catheterization

Comment

I felt the pain go away after the first icaloe. Im thinking not all aloe is the same-- this one was formulated for IC-- This site sells one also-I havent tried it, but eh icaloe.com is PHENOMENAL

Comment

Working...
        X