Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• earthlady
    replied
    Yes, it is a huge relief to find someone who will put a lot of effort into finding the right individualized treatment.

Leave a comment:

• sailawaygrl
    replied
    Glad you found an answer! They day I was diagnosed I came out of the office with a big smile on my face and my Mom was excited as well. People would have thought we were crazy if there had been anyone in the waiting room! I was just SO glad to KNOW! It is such a relief to know and have a place to start from and work on getting better, isn't it?

Sandra

Leave a comment:

• earthlady
    replied
    Thanks. This was my third one and I was hoping I wouldn't have to search for a fourth. I hope your current "third" is helping you.

Leave a comment:

• doodlebugsmom
    replied
    Earthlady- so glad to hear you found someone to care for you. Good luck in your treatment. It is very fifficult out here to find someone. I am going on my 3rd Urologist. Best wishes

Leave a comment:

• earthlady
    replied
    Thank you. At least now I can ask about a treatment and not have someone look at me with this puzzled look on their face because they have never heard of what I'm talking about! Let me know how the Elmiron is working for you and if it eventually gets you off the OAB meds. I'd be curious to know if it helps with the frequency because I may eventually be trying it.

Leave a comment:

• cmclien
    replied
    Thats awesome!! Happy to hear you have some answers!

Leave a comment:

• earthlady
    started a topic Finally!

Finally!

Finally got my diagnoses of PBS/IC. Didn't ask if mild or moderate- not sure I want to know. Have finally found a very competent experienced professional to work with me on treatment and is open to whatever is needed. Discussed the Elmiron but not sure I'm ready yet.- if that makes any sense? Right now we're treating the symptoms and will be trying to figure out what if any my triggers are. Not happy I have this, but oh so happy that I found someone that actually takes time to discuss everything.
Working...
X