Allergy shots for food allergies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allergy shots for food allergies?

Hey! I have recently started allergy shots for several foods I've tested allergic to and I also am experiencing increased burning.

Has anyone taken allergy shots for their food allergies? If so did they help at all with IC symptoms OR did they make them worse?

Thanks for any advice you may have!
    Diagnosed w/ IC 12/2010. 3 small kidney stones removed in May of 2011.

Currently taking: Elmiron (3 times a day-pour capsule into about 4 oz. of water and drink it down (with a little food on my stomach first), Valium (an eighth to a fourth of a pill as needed (rarely need this anymore), and Curelle Probiotics -one a day in the morning on an empty stomach.

Tried: Urelle, Prelief, Oxybutynin, Urogesic Blue, antihistamines, nuerotin, flomax, vesicare, enablex, cystoprotek, prozac, quercetin w/ bromelaine, marshmellow root tea, garlic pills, fish oil, magnesium, Vitamin D-3, Boron, B-12 w/ Folic Acid drops. Homeopathic allergy shots for food and inhalents.

**Elmiron and Culturelle Probiotic have helped me get a better quality of life. I've been on the Elmiron for 6 months so far and am feeling so much better and can eat and drink so much more!

**I love the ICN - it has been a blessing in the midst of this evil curse!!!
Working...
X