Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Try http://reference.medscape.com/drug-interactionchecker What you do at that site is to enter the name of a medication, then click on it when it appears below the entry.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• kierd
    replied
    icndonna

Thank you for getting back to me. I spent two hrs trying to find how these interact and couldn't I am hoping to get into my urologist today. Hate taking all these meds especially when I feel almost worse since I was diagnosed and put on them

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Please call your doctor or pharmacist. Your problem could be the combination of medications. You can also google medication interactions and get some information about the combination you are taking.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• kierd
    started a topic side effects

side effects

Hi,

I have some concerns about some things I have been experiencing since being diagnosed with IC in June and started taken prescribes meds which are
    Prosed ds
    ditropan
    dexedrine
    trazadone(I was already taking for sleep)

I have since been getting numbness in face and tingling pressure in my head (like its pushing out of my scalp) numbness along bridge of nose, slight headaches.

It's making me nervous because before Ic I was never on meds and I am worried about the effect of them all together.....Any help or advice I would greatly appreciate. Especially because I feel so far the meds are doing nothing for me, as I am in burning pain now and only have a day or two symptom free since being diagnosed.

Thank You again
    Kierd
Working...
X