wanting a baby!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanting a baby!!

I have two boys 5 and 7 and I want to have one more but I am scared that the ic will get worse or stay the same. I am 31, so I dont have a whole lot of time left to have one more. I guess it would be a gamble.

Hi Janelle,
    I think that it's great that you want another baby. I'm pregnant right now with my first [img]smile.gif[/img] 8 wks along.
    I'm off all of my med's for IC. When we found out that I was pregnant my Dr had me on a super strong antibiotic that only lasted 7 days. Last flare up I had was extremly bad! They found white blood cells along with blood in my urine. I had to be put on antibiotics and bladder spasim relief med. But, as of now I am not taking anything at all and doing fine.
    I think that my IC is under more controll now that it has been since I was diagnosed with it a year ago. I haven't had it as long as some of you have. Only a year, but, I still feel like my old self again. (I'm 23 by the way lol not old)
    Things are going great though for me! If you and DH do decide to get PG I hope that things will run smoothly for you as well. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Take care and let me know what you decide on OK?
    Sending you warm hugs your way [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Kate.
    *Kate*

Comment

Dear Kate_24,
      Im only 19, so I can relate to you since your young as well. I was diagnosed with IC of Feb. of this year. My doctor told me the IC usually got better during pregnancy. Im so scared to have a baby on this. He wants me to stay on Elmiron at least a year before going off for having a baby. Im not thinking of having one anytime soon. But now that I know your pregnant, and young and havent had it long, would you please get in contact with me and let me know how you do or if you experience any IC symptons out of the ordinary. My email is - [email protected]
      I wish you the best of luck during the miracle of you and your little one. Take care and God Bless.

The greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not our circumstances.-Martha Washington
      Your Friend~Alison [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Janelle,
        I have two beautiful babies. A little girl 2 years old and a little boy 4 years old. I know that the severity of IC is different in each person but I will tell you this, I felt good as far as IC when I was pregnant. I do not know if it was due to having 2 10 pound 4 ounce babies pushing on my bladder and giving it just enough pressure to make the pain not so bad or if it was the early labor I had at 30 weeks and I had to concentrate on keeping them in there for 6 more weeks. Which I did and they were actually both over due. I also went into labor at 36 weeks with my son(first born) and it ended up I had a severe bladder infection and was passing PURE blood and had a fever and once they got that under control I went another 6 weeks. So I did have c sections and I think that was best for me because I did not need to strain due to my bladder. So it is different with each person, so I am happy you want another baby. They are such a joy and I would not give anything in this world for them. GOOD LUCK with your decision! My prayers and thoughts are with you! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X