Well, we're going for it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, we're going for it!

My temp. went up yesterday, and I wasn't sure if it was the big "O" time, but I figured we had better not let it go by just in case. My husband & I made love last night, the first time since last fall, when I got sick w/IC. It didn't hurt hardly at all at the time, (I was pleasantly surprised!)but I'm in pain today. It's a good thing I believe in the God of miracles, because every step along this baby path that I take just convinces me more and more that if I ever do get pregnant, it will be a miracle!! I am so grateful that sex was not painful, though. It may be more difficult next time if I am still in a flare, but I had just assumed that it would be awful every time. And even tho' I had some pain in my bladder yesterday, it seemed to fade away while we were having sex. Cool, huh? You know, IC does make life feel dark at times, but if I pay attention, there are glorious flashes of light in the darkness. Thank you all for your love and encouragement, you flashes of light, you! Teehee!
    Kelly

ps - Mark and I had to ask some friends of ours to leave our house once because I was ovulating. They had stopped by one morning for coffee, just after Grace left for school but before we had time to lock the door for the...well...you know. They had coffee, but were in no hurry to leave (as Mark & I both stood there in our bathrobes, checking our watches and grinning nervously). Finally I said "Ok, guys, you have to leave now. We're ovulating." It was a bit embarrassing, but you gotta do what you gotta do!
    "It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; He enables me to stand on the heights."
    Psalm 18:32 - 33

LOL, Kels!!! I love the 'friends over' part of your post!!! Hehehehe

Well...I'm wishing you TONS of baby luck and lots of fun, easy 'trying'. I can't wait until you give us the positive news.

ICNLesa
    "The first time her laughter unfurled it's wings into the wind....
    We knew that the world would never be the same."
    ~Brian Andres

Baby Kaitlyn was born on 07/08/01 after a successful pregnancy with IC!

Comment

Working...
    X