Pregnancy with Indiana Pouch??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pregnancy with Indiana Pouch??

I received this from a patient in Netherlands who was having trouble posting on the board. I hope that some of you can help her - Jill
    -------------------------------------------
    My name is yvonne and i come from the netherlands. Sorry my english is not so good in writing i hope you understand what i’m writing.

I would ask on your memberboard i’ve there are in american woman with an indiana pouch they have been pregnant.

I want to get pregnant but i don’t now wat the complications are and what i can expect during the pregnacy. Here in Holland is there nobody found with an indiana pouch and have childeren or pregnant during the pouch. Please can you help me.

A lots of thanks. My e-mailadres: [email protected]

Jill
    Would you like to talk with someone about your IC struggles? The ICN now offers personal coaching sessions that include myself, Julie Beyer RD on the diet and Dr. Heather Howard on Sexuality. http://www.icnsales.com/icn-personal-coaching/

Looking for books, magazines & reports on IC? Please visit the ICN Shop at: http://www.icnsales.com: Your ICN subscription & purchases in our shop support these message boards, chats and special events. BECOME AN ICN ANGEL TODAY!

Please remember that the information on the ICN is provided with the understanding that ICN, its founder, staff, volunteers, and participants are not engaged in rendering medical or professional medical services. We cannot and do not give medical advice. Only your personal physician can do this for you.

I tried to email her, but it came back to me saying it was not a valid address. Please let her know that there a great website at www.ostomates.org. It is devoted to ostomates and there is a section there about pregnancy. It is run my ostomates for ostomates. She can also go to www.ostomyalternative.org This site is for people who have continent pouches. Hope this is helpful. Judith

Comment

Working...
    X