Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judith
    replied
    I tried to email her, but it came back to me saying it was not a valid address. Please let her know that there a great website at www.ostomates.org. It is devoted to ostomates and there is a section there about pregnancy. It is run my ostomates for ostomates. She can also go to www.ostomyalternative.org This site is for people who have continent pouches. Hope this is helpful. Judith

Leave a comment:

• icnmgrjill
    started a topic Pregnancy with Indiana Pouch??

Pregnancy with Indiana Pouch??

I received this from a patient in Netherlands who was having trouble posting on the board. I hope that some of you can help her - Jill
    -------------------------------------------
    My name is yvonne and i come from the netherlands. Sorry my english is not so good in writing i hope you understand what i’m writing.

I would ask on your memberboard i’ve there are in american woman with an indiana pouch they have been pregnant.

I want to get pregnant but i don’t now wat the complications are and what i can expect during the pregnacy. Here in Holland is there nobody found with an indiana pouch and have childeren or pregnant during the pouch. Please can you help me.

A lots of thanks. My e-mailadres: [email protected]

Jill
Working...
X