No announcement yet.

Want to have a baby but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have heard that pregnancy can sometimes put you into remission......just a thought
    IC Angel: Proudly supporting the Children and the Elderly with IC.

E-Mail: [email protected]

http://www.myspace.com/lilmiss200595

Revelation 21:4
    "And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away."

Comment

Here's as positive thought... lots of people are at their healthiest, while pregnant. Let's all pray and hope for eachother- and not let 'fear' get in the way of a beautiful life.

Take a moment and pause... aren't we all okay 'right now'? In this moment? The present is perfect.

Comment

Just look at us "old timers" who had babies when we didn't have a clue there was a name to what was wrong with us. When I had my two in the early 70's I had one dr tell me that I have a very serious bladder condition and anytime I would need a physical done my urine HAD to be cultured. Yea, right. I was 20. What did I know? And, what dr was going to listen to me? I truly believed that everyone lived in the pain I always had and didn't find out till I was 47 how many times a 'normal' person goes to the bathroom Yes, I did have alot of down time. Yes, I remember the X calling me lazy or coming home from work saying "is that all you managed to do today" I didn't have a clue I was sick cuz nobody ever told me I was eek eek

Have your babies. There are plenty of kids that grow up with their parent/parents have alot worse things than IC to deal with.

wishing you the very very best~
        teri
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".

Comment

Dawn,
          Hey I just read what you wrote about worring about having a child and I wanted to tell you that you are not alone. I am only 20 years old but the one thing I have always wanted is a child of my own. I helped raise two children already and even though I am ready I know my fiance isn't. He has told me that If I get pregnant then of course he would marry me and stuff b/c he is military so I know he couldn't run, but what if it does make me worst. I also have ic but the worst part is that I have endometriosis too. I have had three laser surgery's in a year and it sucks. I have seen probably 10 obgyns an am still now searching for one that knows a lot about both probalems and it seems noone knows anything. The last doc told me that sents the endo keeps getting workst that i will probably have to have hysterectimi in like a year. So believe me I am scared too. Like you I want to just risk it all and have one now. Because i already know that my fertility isn't too great b/c of all the surgeries I have already had. So if you want to chat you can email me. I do know how you feel. The ones that haven't been there says it is easy but yet it is one of the hardest things in life for a women to know that she might not be able to have her own child.
          Jenny Roffe

Comment

I look at things like this. If you guys want a baby then have a baby. It seems we are all stuck with IC for awhile so might as well live our lives ....right..? I know I have 2 little girls and i would have them again regardless of the pain, misery, and suffering I would have to go thru. Once you hold that little baby it will all be worth it. Good Luck!

Kenzy

Comment

Working...
            X