Thumbs Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thumbs Up

My husband and I are very excited as we found out that we can start trying. I have been struggled with kidney stones and have been terrified that they were going to prevent me from getting pregnant (or at least prevent the thumbs up from the doctor), but uro said all of them are finally gone (had 6 blasted in June-have had 12 since January) and she said that they have ways of helping pregnant woman without medication (that was my biggest fear). She is also really positive about helping with the IC through pregnancy so I am sooo excited to have the support. I have been using the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler (I hope that is okay to mention) and have found really interesting information for, not only women trying to get pregnant, but women who want natural forms of birth control or just want to learn more about their cycles. Anyway..not trying to sell the book, but have watched two of my friends get pregnant using the information from the book over the last six months--so I am giving it a try . Silly thing is, we just started trying and I want to get pregnant...yesterday ... I have just waited so long and am so excited. Anyway.. wish me luck! Thanks...Angie :p
    Do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around..that's what it's all about..whoooo!
    While we have the gift of life,
    it seems to me the only tragedy
    is to allow part of us to die --
    whether it is our spirit,
    our creativity,
    or our glorious uniqueness.
    Gilda Radner

Angie,
    Good luck to you! I hope it happens fast!
    Tons of luck,
    Jaime
    Tons of support,
    Jaime

IC angel helping families in need for the holidays. [email protected]

Comment

I'm rootin' for ya and can't wait to hear the 'good news'!!

ICNLesa
      "The first time her laughter unfurled it's wings into the wind....
      We knew that the world would never be the same."
      ~Brian Andres

Baby Kaitlyn was born on 07/08/01 after a successful pregnancy with IC!

Comment

Working...
      X