Found out it's a boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found out it's a boy

I had another Ultrasound yesterday and found out that this baby is a boy. This is hubby's first baby and he is out of control now that he knows it's a boy. I have 2 girls from a previous marrriage so this is a welcome change to our home.

Yay Stasny!
    Jen

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on" -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Comment

That is great news! That's funny about hubby, it must be fun to watch that. LOL Good luck with the pregnancy (and the hubby!)

Hugs and love,
      Jess
      Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

Oh that is such great news, I bet husband feels like he has won the lottery, congratulations to you both. Hugs Iris hi baby
        Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

Leslie
          congrats congrats congrats now we know why your so sick boys cause trouble lmao j/k I am very very happy for you.
          cindy
          'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

HOOOOORAYYYYY! Congrats to you & hubby & 2 sister's to be. Great news, hope you are feeling good.
            Kathi baby
            One Day At A Time
            Kathi

Comment

Congrats. It is so good to read happy posts. I am just catching up from yesterday. I have the energy to do it. I am glad that is a boy. baby
              Hang in there , There is hope.
              There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

Stasny,

Congratulations! What wonderful news. With my first daughter, I just knew it was girl, and Ellen was born 8 months later. I am sure much fun awaits for us both.

Take care and keep us posted about your new addition.

Melly

Comment

Yeah!!! Have fun shopping in blue!

Comment

WOW what wonderful news!!!!
                    thanks for letting us know.
                    Medicine taken daily or as needed:
                    1. Heaprin and Marcaine rescue installment 1 to 3x daily as needed.
                    2. MS.Cotin 100mg 3x daily
                    3. MSIR 30mg 1 or 2 every 4-6hrs as needed for breakthrew pain.
                    4. Fentanyl 100 mg Change every 48hrs.
                    5. Gentamicin 80mg install after each rescue treatment
                    5 Leviquin 500mg self start as needed.
                    6. Klonopin 1 or 2 daily as needed.
                    7. Prosed/DS as 1 every 6hrs as needed.

I have IC, but IC doesn't have me anymore!

Comment

CONGRATS!!!! May all go well with your pregnancy and may you have a very healthy boy. baby baby
                      Faith, Hope, and Love,
                      Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
                      or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
                      Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

Working...
                      X