Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunspot127
    replied
    Thanks, ladies! i noticed today that the muscles in my sides are pretty sore, so it's interesting to hear that it's a symptom. They do seem to vary, don't they? I wake up every day and something else is different!

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    :woohoo: Congrats..
    When I first got pregnant yearssssss ago..lol I had lots of cramoing in my side I thought it was my appendix.. Well nope it was a 7 pound boy instead..lol

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    Oh Laura, how exciting!:woohoo:

Pregnancy does all kinds of strange things to your body. I don't remember the crampy feeling at the very beginning but it was a couple of years ago and I've only been through it once. If your dr says don't worry don't worry. I would quickly go out and by a copy of What to Expect when You're Expecting, it's like the pregnant woman's bible. It will answer just about every question you could ever think to answer and a whole bunch you wouldn't even think of. Congrats, try to relax and enjoy being pregnant.

Leave a comment:

• sunspot127
    started a topic Pregnancy symptoms

Pregnancy symptoms

Hey ladies,
    Recently found out I'm expecting...went to physical therapy, got to have sex again (finally), got knocked up by accident! We're excited now that the shock has worn off. I blame the therapist.
    Anyway, this is my first, and I'm devouring all websites and such to try and find out what to expect. I've got the breast stuff going on, my lower back is bugging me, heartburn...but I also feel a bit crampy in my pelvic area. My doc said this is ok, websites say it's a symptom of early pregnancy, but I guess I can't help but think something is wrong since I've never done this before.

Anyone else ever feel like this ever so I can quit worrying?
Working...
X