Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mrsaridings
    replied
    Congrats on #2 I also am having my second since being diagnosed w/ IC. I havent been on the boards myself either due to having it pretty much under control. Im glad to hear Elmiron has worked someone and while pregnant too, thats good to know, my body couldnt handle it, the side effects were triggering worse IBS and migraines and I was losing my hairfor real.
    Anyway congrats and I hope your delivery goes well too. Im in the home stretch myself, so ready!!! This one is very low and has been making things very rough this time around. Not even born yet, and already a pain in my butt(literally lol)I guess thats boys

Leave a comment:

• michreev
    replied
    Pregnant

Thanks for sharing Charisse! I'm in my 4th month (first pregnancy) now and my IC has been up and down. I was pretty stable before pregnancy and knew it was going to be a roll of the dice. Of course I hoped for the remission you hear about, but I'm grateful that at least it's not really bad. My frequency and pain level have increased, but both not to such an extreme that they are unbearable. I'm glad to hear you're doing better this time around, it gives me hope this might improve!
    Michelle

Leave a comment:

• Linda May
    replied
    Congratulations on your soon to be new arrival.

Leave a comment:

• Charisse
    started a topic My second pregnancy with IC

My second pregnancy with IC

It's been a long time since I've been active on the boards (due to my IC being pretty stable) but I really wanted to do an update post for any other pregnant or hoping to be pregnant moms with IC. I had a pretty rough time with my first pregnancy from about 5 months on. I'm currently 7.5 months pregnant with baby number 2 and happy to say this pregnancy has been alot easier IC wise. I do suspect alot of my pain is due to PFD and the fact that my pelvic muscles and all the ligaments in general have already been stretched from preg #1 likely helps. Overall this pregnancy has just been less painful even in my back and stomach muscles. I'm in the home stretch now and I've remained on all my medications including Elmiron and Ambien throughout my pregnancy. I'm having to be a bit more cautious than normal with what I'm eating these days but overall I have been pleasantly surprised this time! I'm also a SAHM now and I think that's been better for me versus working in an office full time and sitting in front of a computer all day. I'm really hopeful this post gives someone else hope if they had a rough first pregnancy.
Working...
X