Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    Thanks, everyone. It's amazing to think that so many people all over the country have been thinking about her! Wow. Now we have to make sure she doesn't push too hard, too fast.

As for homework, she is looking forward to finishing her book report because she was really excited about it (Gone with the Wind), and is a little nervous about falling behind in Algebra, so she'll be okay about getting back to work. She's a great student. She is lucky in a way because this week is Spring Break, so she really didn't miss much. Except the break, I guess LOL

I read her some of the posts about her, she would like me to tell you all, "Merci mille fois!" (a thousand thanks).

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I was gonna have all the mommies in the house help with a get well basket if she had been hospitalized. So glad she is feeling better. Give her more hugs from all of us

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    WOW... that is quick. When I was in high school, a good friend got mono and also had the same quick course. She was pretty ill for a week and a half, but then was able to return to school and everything! I'm so glad your daughter had that same kind of luck

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    I am so happy to hear she is feeling better.. sending her big hugs and well wishes.

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    That is great news! I agree...when they are that sick, boredom is a good sign! I hope she continues to get stronger every day. I know you have been very, very worried. I am sure the great care you have shown her has helped her improve so quickly. I hope she continues to feel better!

Hugs,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    So happy to hear that she is feeling better. Very lucky that it's such a mild case.

Leave a comment:

• ICKIRSTI
    replied
    haha.. good luck with the homework!

That is so cute, and such good news to hear. When they are bored, you know everything is going to be just fine! Now the homework on the other hand, well best of luck with that one. warmest of regards to you all... may the best of health, wellness, and peace of mind... be with you and your loved ones from now and til forever. P.L.U.R.

Leave a comment:

• humpieumpumkin
    replied
    :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

What a blessing! I'm so glad she is doing so well. I will continue to pray for a speedy recovery! Thanks for keeping us updated, I was very concernd having had mono myself.

Erika

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    started a topic Mono Update

Mono Update

Thank you so much, to everyone who posted or PM'd me to express sympathy and ask how my daughter is doing with the mono.

Well, I'm happy to report, she must have the lightest case on record. She is already well enough to be bored; today she has a friend come over to watch a DVD with her, and she is down to about one nap per day. Our doctor said she might be able to go back to school as early as next week. I don't know about that, but tomorrow we will start trying to get her to do some schoolwork.

Thank you all again for you concern and well-wishes.
Working...
X