No announcement yet.

What is the Bunny with the Money bringing the kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG Let the sugar rush begin!!!! I think they have tasted everything in the basket at least twice.

Comment

In all fairness, I wanted to go wake Steve up too last night, (but for different reasons!) :devil: I just wanted to go shake him and wake him up just to be mean. He is such a spoil sport on holidays! It is like the man is missing the "fun gene"!

First, he was griping about having to go to church. (He hasnt been in years! But, I wanted him to go to at least see Collin hunt eggs there and so we could all be together.) I mean, I know that if you dont go the rest of the time, what good's it do to go Easter and Christmas? Especially, since he didnt want to be there! But, I didnt think it was too much to ask to go and be with us. *Sigh* He DID go, but was so antsy the whole time, and actually griped that it took to long to watch the kids hunt the eggs afterwards!

Then, in church, there was this 2 mo old baby right in front of us that watched us the whole time. I got so teary sitting there, I had to leave to get composed. Just sitting there thinking about how I wouldnt ever be having one again, or holding one in my arms really got to me. I tried to not look at her, but she just stared at me and cooed the whole time! I should have moved somewhere else, but it would have sounded too stupid to explain why if anyone asked. How can you say you had to move because a baby was looking at you sweetly and cooing at you all thru church!

Even seeing Collin looking so cute got to me! It teared me up just thinking about how he is growing up and I dont have many more years left where he will believe in the Easter bunny (or will want to look cute.) Collin couldnt wear his Easter outfit b/c it was too cold here. But, the Easter bunny brought him some white and seafoam green rabbit ears on a headband and he wore those with a pastel plaid shirt and his overalls. He was too cute for words! Maybe this year I will get a pick of us together for my avitar where he isnt scowling. (The one in my avitar now is from Easter a couple of years ago, and I had to get after him for picking up eggs and then stomping them if they didnt have chocolate in them. So, that is why he is looking mad and trying to get out of my arms! ) Hopefully, we will have a decent pic this year!

I hope everyone had a happy Easter!

Hugs,
      Amy

Comment

Oh, Amy, I love the picture you have up now!

So last night my idiot husband went off to sleep w/o reminding me about Easter,and all the stuff was in our room. I woke up at 3 am with a panic attack, and realized I had forgotten to do the basket! Had to get goodies out of close (which Jack somehow managed to sleep through), go into the garage to find the basket, do all the arraning, and then hide it somewhere in the house. And THAT'S when Jack woke up, and came downstairs to scold me for "pacing around in the middle of the night and waking everyone (meaning, Jack) up! I tried to explain about my heroic efforts to get Easter taken care of, and he just says, "Oh, good, thanks for doing that. Now do you think you can quiet dows?" Well, DUH, of course, everything was finished. Ingrate.

But Susannah was thrilled with the basket, so that (almost) made up for it!
        Je vous souhaite de la joie, de la bonne santée, et tout ce qu'il y a de bon dans la vie.
        Wishing you happiness and good health, and all the best out of life.

Peace, Carolyn

Laura (11), Susannah (12 1/2) and Maman (that's me!), North Wildwood NJ, September 2007

On the Beach with IC

Comment

Working...
        X