No announcement yet.

kids names for things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL well since mine is just starting to babble...

Me= Mom (often said like MOM!!!! when angry)
    Dada= Dad
    Ga= Grandma/Grandpa
    GeeGee= Kiki
    Ba= Bottle (when she was on it)

that's all for now though lol
    Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

When I was little I had a friend named Elizabeth. For a tot thats hard to say! I used to call her Bibi.(bi as in it). As we got older she would call me by the nickname my parents gave me (fred). We decided that if I called her bibi or she called me fred, we could pinch each other. Things you do when you're little!
      Meds: Percocet PRN; Pyridium PRN. First symptoms Dec 2005. Diagnosed in March 2006.

I am the proud mom of a two year old boy! I was lucky enough to be in remission my entire pregnancy. If you have any questions regarding my pregancy, delivery, breastfeeding, or pumping, feel free to contact me!

Im on Facebook! Just tell me you are from the ICN. Look me up under Kim Wayne.

I love working as a CNA in a nursing home. Started school in August part time. Going for my LPN!!!!

Comment

lol love 'em keep them coming
        'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

What kids say can have a lasting effect! When my brother was born, my sister, who was 2, was being taught to call him "baby brother" --- everyone thought she was calling him Buddy, which became his nickname until he was an adult, at which point he became just plain "Bud."

Donna
          Stay safe

Elmiron Eye Disease Information Center - https://www.ic-network.com/elmiron-p...mation-center/
          Elmiron Eye Disease Fact Sheet (Downloadable) - https://www.ic-network.com/wp-conten...nFactSheet.pdf

Have you checked the ICN Shop?
          Click on ICN Shop at the top of this page. You'll find Bladder Builder and Bladder Rest, both of which we are finding have excellent results.

Patient Help: http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Sub-types https://www.ic-network.com/five-pote...markably-well/

Diet list: https://www.ic-network.com/interstitial-cystitis-diet/

AUA Guidelines: https://www.ic-network.com/aua-guide...tial-cystitis/

I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
          [3MG]

Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool

Comment

My son who is now (15) used to say "I change my rewind". (like his video tapes) We still say it.

Comment

My youngin', who's now just shy of 17, would called windshield wipers "whipperloppers".
              We still refer to them as such.

D
              (\__/)
              (o.O )
              (> < ) This is Bunny. He's on his way to world domination.

Comment

When I was just starting to talk, I was trying to say my older brothers name (Ricky) however, I could never say it properly, so I would say "Icky". I would remember he would be walking home from school, and I would go out the front door, and meet him as he was coming up the sidewalk and say "There's Icky, Icky's home from school". Every once in a while, just for laughs I will still call him that!! (he is now 50 and I'm almost 47)

Comment

candybars and Popsicles those ones are my fav.. lol
                  girls these are all great...
                  milk mulk
                  chocolate cha okie
                  cup bobbal (confusing with becky as bob lol)

when I was a kid, I use to scream I wanted some C R D Y when someone went to the store.
                  you know how you spell things and I thought that was how to spell candy.

I also use to say I did it 40-11 different times. lol
                  'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

My parents came to visit today, and I cut my moms hair.
                    When they were leaving Jake said bye bye poppa and
                    bye bye eggo lmao

Comment

Ok I know this is an old thread and my kids are almost 10 and almost 12 now, but I thought I would share a few funny ones

My daughter: who is almost 12 NOW
                      Butter Scotch Dilly Bar = butt scratch diwwy dick
                      Top Ramen= Tomma roodle
                      Flush= F**k haha well I wont type that one out
                      Church= Kirk
                      Gosh I have so many I could go on and on

My son: who is almost 10 NOW
                      I love you= aw do do
                      Parmessan = farmer john
                      Girl= Gore

haha and my nephew used to call my son Munchin.....my sons name is Christian. it was hillarious.
                      ~Melody~
                      Currents Meds:

Ativan- Anxiety and IC, Wellbutrin- Depression, Zoloft- Depression, Levoxyl- Hypothyroidism, Zovirax-Persistant Cold Sores

Diagnoses:

IC, IBS, PCOS, Hypothyroidism, Depression, Anxiety/Social Anxiety Disorder, ADD, ED, Suspected Ulcer/Acid Reflux

Surgeries:
                      Gall Bladder Removal, Hysterectomy, Bladder repair for prolapsed bladder
                      Melanoma Awareness IN MEMORY OF MY SISTER AND BEST FRIEND REBECCA E.EVANS 1972-2003

Comment

Katie had ear infection issues which lead to early speech issues. She called Daddy kakhi and she said her name was Kakee Bake instead of Katie Blake. She can say Daddy now but he will always be Kakhi in her eyes/ Adam wouldn't have it any other way. When were out somewhere and you hear KAKHI he knows it is his kid. He said everyone is Daddy but I am special. I caled katie Kakee the other day and she screamed "I'M NOT KAKEE I'M KAITLYN PAIGE BLAKE"
                        With Lots of Love and Wishes for Pain Free Days~Heather

~I was diagnosed with Interstitial Cystitis at the age of 23, 4 months after getting married. I also have severe Endometriosis, Adhesion Disease and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction. All of which were diagnosed AFTER being diagnosed with IC. Before IC my only health issues were a history of migraines since I was a child and a battle with cervical dysplasia. I had a LEEP in 2007 and have been clear of the cancerous cells since.~

~Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions, concerns or comments. Or if you just need a friend, someone to listen. I am almost always lurking around online somewhere. LOL~

Comment

Working...
                        X