Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hdb1982
    replied
    Katie had ear infection issues which lead to early speech issues. She called Daddy kakhi and she said her name was Kakee Bake instead of Katie Blake. She can say Daddy now but he will always be Kakhi in her eyes/ Adam wouldn't have it any other way. When were out somewhere and you hear KAKHI he knows it is his kid. He said everyone is Daddy but I am special. I caled katie Kakee the other day and she screamed "I'M NOT KAKEE I'M KAITLYN PAIGE BLAKE"

Leave a comment:

• Moad
    replied
    Ok I know this is an old thread and my kids are almost 10 and almost 12 now, but I thought I would share a few funny ones

My daughter: who is almost 12 NOW
    Butter Scotch Dilly Bar = butt scratch diwwy dick
    Top Ramen= Tomma roodle
    Flush= F**k haha well I wont type that one out
    Church= Kirk
    Gosh I have so many I could go on and on

My son: who is almost 10 NOW
    I love you= aw do do
    Parmessan = farmer john
    Girl= Gore

haha and my nephew used to call my son Munchin.....my sons name is Christian. it was hillarious.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    My parents came to visit today, and I cut my moms hair.
    When they were leaving Jake said bye bye poppa and
    bye bye eggo lmao

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    candybars and Popsicles those ones are my fav.. lol
    girls these are all great...
    milk mulk
    chocolate cha okie
    cup bobbal (confusing with becky as bob lol)

when I was a kid, I use to scream I wanted some C R D Y when someone went to the store.
    you know how you spell things and I thought that was how to spell candy.

I also use to say I did it 40-11 different times. lol

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    When I was just starting to talk, I was trying to say my older brothers name (Ricky) however, I could never say it properly, so I would say "Icky". I would remember he would be walking home from school, and I would go out the front door, and meet him as he was coming up the sidewalk and say "There's Icky, Icky's home from school". Every once in a while, just for laughs I will still call him that!! (he is now 50 and I'm almost 47)

Leave a comment:

• dg2901
    replied
    My youngin', who's now just shy of 17, would called windshield wipers "whipperloppers".
    We still refer to them as such.

D

Leave a comment:

• **Angie**
    replied
    My son who is now (15) used to say "I change my rewind". (like his video tapes) We still say it.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    What kids say can have a lasting effect! When my brother was born, my sister, who was 2, was being taught to call him "baby brother" --- everyone thought she was calling him Buddy, which became his nickname until he was an adult, at which point he became just plain "Bud."

Donna

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    lol love 'em keep them coming

Leave a comment:

• kuntrygurl78
    replied
    When I was little I had a friend named Elizabeth. For a tot thats hard to say! I used to call her Bibi.(bi as in it). As we got older she would call me by the nickname my parents gave me (fred). We decided that if I called her bibi or she called me fred, we could pinch each other. Things you do when you're little!

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    LOL well since mine is just starting to babble...

Me= Mom (often said like MOM!!!! when angry)
    Dada= Dad
    Ga= Grandma/Grandpa
    GeeGee= Kiki
    Ba= Bottle (when she was on it)

that's all for now though lol

Leave a comment:

• Hanneke
    replied
    My 3 yr old had two adult friends one is named Trent who she calls Frent and a lady named Junice is called nanice and a frog is a froget. Another is Daggey instead of daddy

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    Griffin's nickname is Boo or Boo Boo and he has watched too much tv w/ superheros on it apparently because he will call himself "super boo" or I will call him dude and he will say "I not dude, I Boo" I just finally got him to say Griffin the other day but if you ask him is name he will still say Boo

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    Colten calls are dogs Roxy the retart and Maggie the magot and Elsie the good gurl. His tricycle is a popsicle and the handle bars are candy bars.

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    My nephew used to call tractors, "Dagoosh." ?

When Susannah first started to talk, she couldn't make an 'f' sound; it came out more like "sh." So you can imagine how I reacted when she tried to tell me her shirt didn't fit... LOL ... "No fit!"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X