X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leelee88
    replied
    :woohoo: Leslie..
    our pool has been full and it is still to cold for me.. even though the weather has been reaching the 90s..lol

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    POOL PARTY AT LESLIE'S

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    lol, Mary, no, that's okay! I work in a call center and there were no calls coming in and all my admin work was done too!

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Our pool is full and clean now, but it's not warm enough to swim in yet! I'm too chicken to get in when the water is cold.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    Christine: No work to do at the office? That is unreal for me?? Do you want some? I can pass some on to you? Let me know.

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    I remember being a giggly girl way back when. Summer and giggling just seems to go together. Enjoy it, Leslie.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    glad it is full, but sure how I would feel about full of teenage girls. lol, have fun.. the direct connect line is always open.

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    Pool sounds like fun, I'm sitting at work with no work to do and bored out of my mind! Enjoy the pool and the kids!

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    started a topic MY pool is full

MY pool is full

Not only of water but teenage giggling girls!!!!!!!!!! I would yell Clagon but that would flare me I know enjoy now in 3 more years they will be leaving the nest.
Working...
X